Our practice is located in Edmonds, WA. We are thrilled to be a part of the community up here and have come up with list of some of our favorite things about Edmonds.
Top 5 List About Being in Edmonds
- The waterfront with the Edmonds to Kingston Ferry, a sandy beach, an underwater scuba park, a kid’s playground, and an off-leash dog area.
- Our downtown area is inviting, beautiful and fun! We love to take strolls around downtown and stop in the different shops and restaurants
- Revelations frozen yogurt which makes a great post-orthodontic appointment treat!
- The Edmonds Art Fair, always Father’s Day weekend, is an amazing collection of local children’s art from elementary through high school, and local artists selling ceramics, paintings, jewelry, metal garden art, clothing, glass, etc.
- Glazed and Amazed pottery painting and fused glass studio is a great creative outlet!